Is “excessive sweating” abnormal? How to fix it?
Sometimes or many times we sweat all over the body. It’s not from the hot temperature. Always in Thailand Excited Or other abnormalities in the body may cause the body to sweat abnormally as well. Report from ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com
Why do we have “sweat” ?
Pol. Maj. Gen. Dr. Warin Wachirapanyanukun Senior expert surgeon Regarding laparoscopic surgery, Phyathai Nawamin Hospital stated that sweat secretion It is the transfer of heat that occurs from various processes. out in the body When the body heats up The body has mechanisms to control or cool down. That comes out in the form of sweat. To keep body heat at an appropriate level
How much do you sweat? It’s call abnormal.
- Excessive sweating that is not related to hot weather or not having exercise
- Profuse sweating in the armpit area soles of the feet and palms Plus other abnormal symptoms such as fever, loss of appetite, or being thinner for no apparent reason. and occurred continuously for 6 months
- Excessive sweating of hands and feet to the point of interfering with daily life, such as sweating your hands to the point of being unable to grip a pencil, pen, or other objects, etc.
Causes of excessive sweating
- Caused by abnormalities in the body
Patients in this group There will be a large amount of sweat. out all over the body Even when sleeping which is caused by side effects of other diseases such as
- Thyroid disease Makes the body have a high metabolism
- pulmonary tuberculosis
- People who are obese or are very obese
- Women nearing menopause
- Taking certain medicines
- The exact cause is unknown.
It is a condition of abnormally excessive sweating. The exact cause is unknown. and is not caused by complications of other diseases Symptoms found are There will be sweating in certain areas of the body, such as the face, head, armpits, palms, to the point of interfering with daily life.
Risk group: Found frequently in people at a young age. Adolescents under 25 years of age and can be found in both males and females.
How to treat excessive sweating
The doctor must first make a diagnosis to determine the cause of excessive sweating. Then try to fix the cause. Each person may have different reasons for sweating a lot.
But in general, treatment methods range from taking medicine or injections to surgery.
- No need for surgery.
The doctor may consider topical medication. or some kind of injection medicine given to the patient But this method cannot cure the patient from abnormal sweating. It is only palliative treatment.
- do surgery
The doctor may consider surgery for the patient. To destroy some of the nerve ganglia that send signals to the face. hand or armpit This causes no signal to be sent to the destination sweat gland. Therefore, there is no secretion of sweat in that area.